We’ve launched a fundraiser to mark our fifth birthday.
Yes, we’ve been registered as a charity and helping people write their own songs for five years this April. We’d like to reach many more people in the next five years so have launched a birthday appeal to attract more corporate, community, music industry and individual supporters.
How you can support?
- Organise a fundraising event in April ( Coffee morning, Quiz night, etc)
- Take on a sponsored challenge (This could be a marathon or a commitment to a certain amount of steps a day)
- Donate through you buisness, workplace or club (Does your workplace have any charity initiatives you could nominate us for)
- Sell some unwanted things and donate the proceeds to Swan Song
- Musicians – Could one of your gigs in April become a Swan Song fundraiser?
- Share our press release with your network or contacts (Press release is available to download below)
- Become a monthly donor or make a one off donation (links to donate are below and on our donate page)
- Share about our birthday on your social media channels (Please tag us where possible)
We would love to hear from you if you would like to support us in any way this April. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also welcome to join us for a celebratory drink on the actual birthday (25th April) from 7pm at The Grove Inn, Holbeck, Leeds.
Download the Press Release here
The Swan Song Project is a Registered Charity and relies on the generosity of its supporters to help people celebrate life in song.
All donations to our birthday fundraising appeal are greatly appreciated.